Thursday, April 1, 2010

3.23.10 Jakob Goes to School

I love picking Jakob up from school. He is always so happy to see me. The teachers he has are great and they do lots of fun things with him. He gets to make art projects, play outside, and even watch TV and sing songs! The other day I got there and this teacher was singing "If your happy and you know it" to the kids. Jakob was just sitting and watching, but I was glad anyhow because I have been singing it with him at home for the last two months. Someday, he will clap and sing with me. Then today, that magic moment finally came. I started singing and when it got to the clapping part, he did it! So I went on to the next verse, and he stomped his feet!!! I figured those were easy, let's see if he will shout hooray. Much to my suprise and delight, he threw his little arms up in the air and hollered "YEAH!!!!" It was the cutest thing ever. I am so proud, I can't believe how big he is getting and how smart he is. And still always so happy, despite that we are still battling his ear issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment