Sunday, May 16, 2010

5.10.10 Somersault!

Jakob does this all the time. I always say "sommersault" and push him over, which he usually loves. Sometimes I think it hurts him though so I try to be careful when I do it. I can't wait for the first time he rolls on his own! He also will get in this position in front of Riley, then pick up one foot and shove it in his face. When Riley licks his toes he cracks up. He will keep shoving his foot in the poor dogs face until he falls over laughing. He has really started to enjoy playing with the dogs this week. He likes to torment Peanut until she chases him, and then he does laps around the kitchen, through the playroom and living room, and so on, all the while screaming like a little girl with the schnauzer in hot pursuit. Check it out...

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious. I think it is awesome that you are getting these little daily do's that is going on with Jakob. I love that I get to see them and catch up, but also that you are catching the little things that make him so adorable at this age!

    ReplyDelete