Monday, June 21, 2010

6.17.10 Finger Painting




I have been looking forward to doing this with Jakob all year. I prepared everything so I could keep an eye on him while he painted and not have to worrry about other stuff. As I pushed Jakob up to the table though, he reached out, grabbed a huge handful of blue paint, and shoved it in his mouth! I can't ever get this kid to try new foods, but paint, even though as I was scooting his chair to the table I said "Don't eat this," he doesn't even hesitate. I guess it's like telling me not to do something, it just makes me want to do it. He really enjoyed the painting though, and ended up pretty messy. He didn't so much like the taste of the paint however. Lesson learned. The rest of the time we were painting, he didn't try to eat any!

1 comment: