Tuesday, August 3, 2010

7.25.10 Oklahoma Hotel

Jakob traveled so well on Monday, that we made it to Wichita by noon. We were going to stay with Danielle that night, but after the horrible experience driving to Kansas, I got scared about the five hour trip the next day, especially since Jeff had flown home and I would be all alone. Since he was doing so good in the car, I decided to just push through and get as far as he would let me. We made it about 45 minutes from OK city, which meant we had cut our trip the next day almost in half. I was really sad about not getting to see Danielle-and feeling a bit guilty, but I think it was the right choice. The hotel we stayed at even had a crib, so I didn't even have to get out the playpen and set it up again-that thing is a pain in the butt. They also had a indoor pool, and Jakob got to do some more swimming, which was a nice break from driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment