So the biter got to Jakob again this week, and he broke skin (the bottom two front teeth). Both Jeff and I were furious, and after a lengthy discussion decided to talk to the daycare about getting rid of this biter. He was getting stronger and his bites more frequent. If they were not willing to get rid of him (have I mentioned he bites all the kids in the class, not just Jakob?), we were going to pull Jakob and find a new daycare. I hated the thought of that, but I just can't keep him somewhere he is not safe-especially when he is not old enough to really defend himself. Luckily, when we went to talk to the manager, she stopped us before we could even voice our concerns. She told us how upset she was over the incident and that they had already talked to the childs parents and moved him to another class. Its the next age class up, so it really only buys Jakob a few months until he goes into that class also. Hopefully the situation will have been corrected by then though, or we may be back to shopping around for other options. From what I hear the first day the biter was in the new class, another kid took him down (haha). Since then he hasn't even attempted to bite anyone. I hope for everyone's sake the kid will out grow this biting thing.