Thursday, September 16, 2010

9.15.10 Doctor's Appointment

Today was my six month appointment with my baby doctor. I can't believe I am already six months pregnant. I feel less terrified about the arrival of Ashlyn, but more terrified about being at the middle/end of my pregnancy. This is about when things started to turn ugly in my pregnancy with Jakob. The good news is this time both baby and I "appear" to be healthier than last time...meaning I am not packing on the pounds, and baby is not already 2 weeks ahead in size-and my blood pressure (so far) is looking great. I don't know whether its because baby is a she instead of he, or if it's a sign I may not get sick this time around. I know my favorite part of the every appointment is hearing her heartbeat. I feel her move everyday now, she is a real wiggler, so its not even a matter of reassurance. It just makes it feel really real to think someone else's heart is beating inside my body. Next month I get my GD screening...so we will see what time has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment