Saturday, February 13, 2010

2.13.10 New Microwave


Today, against my will, I bought a new microwave. The one Juan and Jessica had so kindly been letting us use, finally went kaput (I can't believe the fridge has outlived it!). I have no idea what happened, it just went to all zeros on the readout, and nothing happens when you push the buttons. I tried unplugging it and reseting it, but still nothing. We held out for a few days, but both Jeff and I decided it was not an appliance our family can do without. I bought the cheapest one they had at Target, but it was still $50 we were not expecting to spend. I think I will tell Jeff that is his Valentines Day present! =) It's so small compared to the old one, but it has a revolving plate which I have never had before! Fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment