Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2.8.10 Weight Watchers

I decided since we are chilling on making babies for a while, I needed to focus on losing some of this ridiculous weight I am carrying. Since I lost 20 lbs last time I did weight watchers, I decided to give it another go. Mom is doing it with me so we are each others support system. It's hard though being good, I hate not being able to eat whatever I want whenever I want, but then those days were gone the day I turned 18 it seems. We set two goals, but I want to lose 20-30 pounds in three months. Here we go!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder. I started WW, sorta, back in January, and ended up falling off the wagon early on. I need to hop back on - and then strap myself in so I don't fall off anymore!! My goal is to lose 40lbs by June.
    We can do this!!

    ReplyDelete